Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hold me...


Its dark, out there,

To leave your side,is not

What I wanted,too scared

To lose someone, so precious.

But the darkness calls me,

Haunts me, as if it is one,

With my soul. Leave you, I must

For the fear of, losing you forever.



The daylight betrays me

It gives me hope, a new dawn,

A new life, pretentious, false.

To end like this, I never wanted.

Just to let you know, If there is

An emotion called love, it was there

For you. You just had to open the chest,

And the treasure would have been yours.



I thought there was, a place for me,

That was, for my grave to be built, now I know.

Its getting colder, my numbing veins

Cough up the last of blood, that there was

In me. I can see the stagnation of red

Surrounding me, I ponder, shrouded in

Myself, Now you need not buy me a funeral shroud.

A dying wish, if you can, fulfill it for my time is near.



Hold me, for it is getting colder.

Hold me, for the times I have lost myself.

Hold me, for I cannot see you anymore

Hold me, for my breathe is about to leave...

No comments: