Thursday, May 22, 2008

Blood Eyes


Open...

Darkness swirls and curls inside
These eyes of mine, Like the
Eye of a storm brewing to savor
With relish upon my dreams.
Irate waves form a whilrpool
Condensing and turning my eyes, red
To the very core, dry and rotten.

Open...

Seems to me the miles grow longer
The more I try to close the distance
Tired of hoping, tired of drowning
Tired of tracing, my steps backwards
I swoon, and I close my eyes and
Let myself, fall, endlessly untill I hit
The hollows where my eyes were once.

Open...

Walls closing in , I feel the lights
Fading away. Open my eyes
Nothing to see, or to know or to feel
Just the coldness of steel on the
Tip of my throat , slashing, tearing,
Ripping apart the life from me
And I shut my eyes to light...

Shut these eyes to light...

Shut these eyes...

No comments: