Thursday, May 22, 2008

Brother


Tell me brother, did you cry
After you shot me down?
The pain I felt, did you feel it too?
Were any of those tears you shed
From the core of your heart
Where I dwell, once you said to me.

Tell me brother,did you love me still
When that dagger of yours, stabbed
My back and rended my heart, which
Was was yours as well. Did my blood
On your fingers elated you or did it
Make you lose blood too?

Tell me brother, will you cremate my carrion
Or will you let it rot in a back alley
Where only vermins dare to roam about?
Does it make you happy that now I am gone,
Or does it frighten you that I'll haunt you forever?

O tell me brother, for I would have died for you
As you would have for me(you told me so)
Should I still be around as your guardian angel
Or should I leave you be, as you would have me...

No comments: