Tuesday, December 11, 2007

GUARDIAN ANGEL


Come to me my angel
As I long for a look into your eyes
As those eyes cure my pain and make me heal
Come for once and take away the pain I feel

I am deceived by life yet again
God has abandoned me
I am falling, breaking down, left alone
Bliss has gone eternally

With this solitude I wander
Through the long enchanted woods
Bordered by just ground and the skies
Waiting for you my angel, you are my shroud

I have cried so much
Now I am sinking in the pool of tears
Torn apart and wholly broken
Hoping that you would sense my fears

I have forgotten how it feels to be loved
I can sense the feeling of a dead strength to survive
I crave that you hear my weakening cries
And remind me how it feels to be desired

I am drifting all alone in the woods
The murky oaks are my only shelter
The rain droplets shower over my face
Making my tears lost forever

The day is weeping over my shoulders
It is no different then yesterday
This pathway seems never-ending
Come show me the way my angel, before I lay

Come to me once for that is all I need
Smile at me, for the last time, be at my side
Come to me my angel in this haunted woodland
Come to me before I expire, just to say goodbye.

No comments: