Friday, December 21, 2007

My Happy Ending...


The picture's coming to its end,

Curtains,are about to fall

People, are leaving there seats but,

Where is my happy ending?


The story of my life

I wrote it, frame by frame.

I'm sure, I did put it there but,

Where is my happy ending?


A childhood full of violence

Teenage, a malestorm.

Isolated and downtrodden youth

But there was, a happy ending.


Projector's lights are fading,

And so, is my vision.

I'm going through the flashbacks,

Was this, how it was meant to be?


I can hear, accolades being showered upon,

The movie, did top the charts.

Maybe people don't like happy endings anymore,

Is that why it was censored in the end?


It is always about the people.

My life, was never mine,

Give back the frames containing my happy ending

And I, will stove them away...

No comments: